SkillsCamp is a soft skills training company. We work with businesses and educational institutions to build soft skills in their staff and students. SkillsCamp teaches this soft skills such as communication, teamwork, time management, emotional intelligence and more to help people become more employable and more effective leaders and contributors.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials from SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal are provided 'as is'. The course portal makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the course portal, even if the portal or an authorized of the portal has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing in SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal shall be governed by the laws of SkillsCamp’s Online Course Portal owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.